The Alzheimer’s Research and Treatment Center at Neurological Associates of Albany, under the direction of Dr. Richard Holub and the full neurological team, offers evaluation and treatment for Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders. Our compassionate and knowledgeable team of professionals provides up to date care and education for patients, families and caregivers with regard to their conditions for which they are being evaluated and treated.
Dr Holub and his team focus solely on Cognitive Neurology, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Memory Disorders that are not due to trauma.
Dr. Holub and his team will:
- Evaluate the patient for Cognitive Neurology
- Complete a full Cognitive Neurology Assessment
- Assessment can include: Laboratory Testing, Imaging and any Additional testing as indicated by the assessment results
- Following the initial assessment and testing, therapy will be initiated for ongoing treatment of the patient’s cognitive disorder
- Once stabilized on appropriate medication, patients will be offered participation in a clinical trial.
- Patients not interested, or unable to join a clinical trial, will then be referred back to their primary care provider for their continuing care.