The Neurological Associates of Albany, under the auspices of Dr. Richard Holub and the full neurological team, offer evaluation and treatment for a diverse spectrum of neurological disorders, including Alzheimer's disease, other memory and cognitive disorders, Parkinson's disease, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and many others. Our compassionate and knowledgeable team provides up to date care and education for patients and families with regard to the neurological conditions for which they are being evaluated and treated.
Dr. Holub and the neurological team at The Neurological Associates of Albany promise to diligently provide:
- Quality care to all patients
- Education and in depth explanations to patients and families.
- To actively advocate for patients.
- To meaningfully answer all questions of our patients and families.
- To provide innovative and cutting edge neurological care in a very personal, private practice setting.