The Alzheimer’s Research and Neurology Center at Neurological Associates of Albany, under the direction of Dr. Richard Holub and the full neurological team, offers evaluation and treatment for Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders. Our compassionate and knowledgeable team of professionals provides up to date care and education for patients, families and caregivers with regard to their conditions for which they are being evaluated and treated.
Dr. Holub and his team diligently provide:
- Quality care to all patients and families
- Education to patients, families and caregivers
- Advocacy for patients, families and their caregivers
- Meaningful answers questions regarding patients under their care
- Innovative and cutting edge research and care in a very personal, private practice setting